Intro to Composting
with Master Composter Justin van Oeveren
Thanks to Master Composter Justin van Oeveren (and generous volunteer!) we were able to offer 2 workshops this spring to community members to learn how to create your own rich & nourishing compost!
events were on March 28 & April 28, 2021 on zoom
Participants had the chance to:
- Learn how to compost – starting from square one.
- Discover how composting helps vegetables grow bigger and better.
- Learn what CAN & can NOT be composted
- Discuss the best compost style for different needs
- Learn how to manage compost to help things break down as fast as possible.
We don’t have any workshops scheduled at this time. If you would like to be contacted for future workshop opportunities, sign up here.