We’re on a mission to build a province where good food nourishes strong communities and healthy people. We’re looking for driven individuals who share our passion and commitment to ensuring good food for all to join the team.
Current job opportunities will be listed below.
Food Matters Manitoba is seeking a term part-time Office Administrator beginning as soon as possible. The Office Administrator oversees day to day administrative duties at Food Matters Manitoba and assists with outreach and communications.
- Greet visitors, handle inquiries, answer general calls
- Prepare charitable receipts and thank you notes
- Prepare billing invoices
- Coordinate mailings
- General data entry and filing of office documents
- Prepare and distribute Food Matters Manitoba communications materials
- Assist in curating Food Matters Manitoba social media and website content
- Provide support for select Food Matters Manitoba and community events
- Assist in additional general office tasks as requested
- High energy, outgoing, team player with a passion for food security in Manitoba
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Must act in a professional manner
- Competence using computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience using a contact database an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Previous administrative experience an asset
Work week: 20 hours per week
Term period: December 2019 – March 31, 2020.
Starting wage: $16 – $20 /hour
Thank you for your interest. Please forward you resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Office Administrator) by the end of the day November 18, 2019.
Food Matters Manitoba strives to be a safe and accessible workplace that celebrates diversity and represents the community in which we live and work. We encourage individuals from equity-seeking groups to apply for the position.